Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!



Anti-PC League

Powered by Blogger


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.


Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Oh, Am I a day late? Did I have a blog to run? I forgot. I've been playing Call of Duty 2 and spending my time killing fascists. Which brings up an interesting point: when will we see the Iraq War video games? Fascists are fascists, whether they are from Europe or the Middle East, and killing them on my computer is fun. I wonder what CAIR (Council on Islamic-American Relations, the group that polices speech considered "anti-Muslim") will have to say about it. Maybe they'll tell us that killing Islamic terrorists is racist, nevermind the killing of ethic Germans, which is okay. Too bad, they have alot in common.

So is it bad to beat a game the day you recieved it? Must've been all that time I spent at Ft. Benning and FT. Bragg learning how to flank and do the '3-5 second rush'. It's a good game though, yet I would be interested to see a title published from the viewpoint of a German soldier. Historically, it would be an interesting and educational perspective of WWII. Alas, I think in this age of literary embellishment, it would be too tempting to add-on to history to further a political point, and certainly if history contradicts a prevailing political ideology, you'll see an uproar about it. That shouldn't stop people from being honest, but it does.

BTW, it's a great game.