Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!



Anti-PC League

Powered by Blogger


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.


Friday, October 28, 2005

On a personal note



I've become a father. October 16th, 2005, my beautiful baby girl was born at Naval Hospital Pensacola.

She weighed 7 and 1/2 pounds and she was 20 and 1/2 inches long. Now if only I could get over the lack of sleep...which will be compounded by my new training schedule (I have a physical fitness test at 6am on Monday...and the baby seems to think that 3-6am is "crying time".)

I can't complain, though. I'm thrilled to have her in my life. I'm still a little shocked about the whole thing. Sometimes I catch myself wondering when her parents will come and get her...then I realize I am her parent. I'm just thrilled. I can't say it any other way. Even when she's crying early in the morning, I'm happy to have her.