Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!



Anti-PC League

Powered by Blogger


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.


Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let Our Troops In Iraq and Afghanistan Know You Care

A group called Soldier's Angels is asking that Americans don't forget the troops spending their holidays over in the "sandbox".

Blackfive has more.

I can tell you from firsthand experience that it means alot to a soldier to get a token of support from a complete stranger, and I wasn't in a conflict as deeply dividing and politicized as this one (I was in Kosovo; haven't been to the sandbox yet). All the troops know about what Americans think is what they get on the news channels over the satellite feed that's in the Dining Facility, or in letters, or on the internet if they get access to it.

I'll see what I can do.